The steps being taken by our community to slow the spread of the coronavirus (Covid-19) have placed tremendous financial hardships on many individuals and businesses. Because of this, HES/energynet has suspended all cutoffs and late fees for electric and internet services until further notice. This includes customers on our Pay As You Go service.
- The HES lobby remains closed, but the drive thru is open M-F, from 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM. The wait time at the drive thru is typically short. We are asking customers to use the drive thru for payments only and use our online portal (see below) to start, stop or transfer service.
- To start, stop or transfer electric service, go to: hop-electric.com/signup to securely submit your request and required documentation. Once submitted, a customer service rep will contact you shortly to complete your request.
- The online and phone payment systems now accept ANY payment amount, and not just the full bill amount to enable customers to pay whatever they can on their bill. Regular payments can still be made by mail, at our night deposit box at our drive thru, or on our website or by phone (270-887-4200) using a credit or debit card, or by initiating a payment from your checking account.
- For Pay As You Go customers, there is now no minimum payment amount at our drive thru. You may now pay any amount.
- Customers are reminded that even though late penalties are not being assessed, nor service disconnected for non-payment, customers will be required to bring their accounts current at some point in the near future. This includes customers on our Pay As You Go service. We recommend paying what you can on your account balance to avoid accumulating a large balance that will be difficult to deal with when this crisis is over.
- If you would like to discuss any aspect of your account, our customers service reps are available M-F from 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM by calling 887-4200.
- Energynet has resumed customer installs. To sign up for service and schedule your install, call 887-0763 or visit: goenergynet.com.
- EnergyNet continues to provide our own, local tech support. Tech support can be reached M-F from 7:00 AM to 12:00 midnight, and Sat. & Sun. 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM by calling 887-0763
We are proud to be your hometown electricity and internet provider and are confident that together, we can make it through this difficult time. We continually monitor local, state and federal guidelines to provide the best safety for our employees and customers. Like you, we look forward to the time our lives can get back to normal.
For the continual updates regarding HES/energynet, check our website and our Facebook page frequently.