Hopkinsville Electric System/EnergyNet has a full-time opening for a Journeyman Lineman. Qualified applicants will have 6 plus years of lineman experience. Job Duties will include the following:
• Perform all types of work in connection with the construction, operation, and maintenance of the Hopkinsville Electric System’s electric distribution system. This shall include: work on energized lines, making up materials, assembly of units, pole erection, conductor installation, transformer installation and connection, tree trimming, and other related work.
• Have working knowledge of the circuitry of the system, sectionalizing points, and basic substation operation and procedures.
• Perform necessary reading, interpretation, and compliance with staking sheets, specifications, drawings, sketches, diagrams, and other related information as required.
• Have basic knowledge of job planning.
• Qualified candidates will be required to live within Christian County.
• CDL Required
Excellent compensation and benefits package available upon hire. Send Resumes with detailed work experience to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Hopkinsville Electric System/EnergyNet, Attn: HR Dept., 1820 E. 9th Street, Hopkinsville, KY 42240. Deadline for Applications is August 17, 2018.
Hopkinsville Electric System/EnergyNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti- discrimination laws.