Has your heating and air conditioning unit failed or is it on its last legs?
Most people are unprepared for the expense of replacing their heating and air conditioning unit. That’s where the HES Heat Pump Loan Program, part of the TVA EnergyRight Program, comes in. HES customers who qualify can obtain a loan to finance the purchase of a new, qualified heat pump system. Loan terms up to 10 years are available. Plus, the new heat pump unit will be installed by a member of TVA’s Quality Contractor Network.
The process to apply for a loan can all be done online and loan approval can be obtained in minutes. To get started, follow the steps outlined below.
- Step 1– Register your home online at www.energyright.com
- Step 2– Once registered, under the “My Program” tab, click “Apply for Financing” at the lower right
- Step 3– Complete the FREE online application and receive a credit decision instantly
- Step 4– If approved, go back to www.energyright.com and click on the “Contractors” tab to view TVA’s Quality Contractor Network (QCN) listing. Choose one or more contractors (must list “HVAC System” in the Services column) from the list to obtain quotes for a new unit.
- Step 5– Choose a QCN contractor to install your new unit. After your new unit is installed, the contractor will submit the installation information to EnergyRight. Your loan documents will be created and sent to you for your signature. The online loan closing is completely paperless – you can even sign electronically!
- Step 6- One you have confirmed you are satisfied with the installation and signed your loan documents, your loan will be closed, and your contractor will be paid.