Has your heating and air conditioning unit failed or is it on its last legs?
Most people are unprepared for the expense of replacing their heating and air conditioning unit. That’s where the HES Heat Pump Loan Program, part of the TVA EnergyRight Program, comes in. HES customers who qualify can obtain a loan to finance the purchase of a new, qualified heat pump system. Loan terms up to 10 years are available. Plus, the new heat pump unit will be installed by a member of TVA’s Quality Contractor Network. Once installed, the new unit will be inspected and tested by an energy efficiency expert from the TVA EnergyRight Program to verify the unit is working properly and delivering maximum efficiency.
The process to apply for a loan can all be done online and loan approval can be obtained in minutes. To get started, follow the steps outlined below.
- Step 1– Register your home online at www.energyright.com
- Step 2– Under the “My Program” tab, click “Apply for Financing” at the lower right
- Step 3– Complete the FREE online application and receive a credit decision instantly
- Step 4– If approved, click on the “Find Contractors” tab to view TVA’s Quality Contractor Network (QCN) listing. Choose one or more contractors from the list to obtain quotes for a new unit.
- Step 5– Choose a QCN contractor to install your new unit. After your new unit is installed, close your loan. The online loan closing is completely paperless – you can even sign electronically!